Here at Pepper Geek, we know hot sauce. If you’re trying to find the perfect gift for the hot sauce lover in your family, you’ve come to the right place.
Buying gifts can be difficult. Maybe the hot sauce lover in your family seems to have every hot sauce known to man. Even if you’re not a fan of spicy food yourself, we took the guesswork out of it for you. Here at Pepper Geek, we’ve rounded up some of the best gifts that any spice connoisseur is sure to love.
Pepper Geek participates in various affiliate programs, meaning links contained in this article may provide us a commission should you make a purchase on the linked website.
Any hot sauce lover has probably seen (and loves) the Hot Ones series on YouTube. Heatonist sells various hot sauce gift packs, and they’re all delicious.
- High quality craft sauces
- Different options varying in spice level
- Many gift sets include sauces from the show
This gourmet gift crate contains five condiments and a recipe booklet. Who wouldn’t want to dip their pretzels into some jalapeno whiskey mustard?
- High-quality specialty condiments
- Elegant, convenient crate for easy gift-giving
These ramen noodles are the real deal. Your favorite hot sauce lover won’t need to add any extra spice to these – they’re fiery!
- Spicy and delicious
- Not available in most chain grocery stores
- Fun novelty gift
If you’re looking for a hot sauce club subscription gift, Fuego Box is a great option. Check out our full review of Fuego Box here.
- Subscription box gift
- Choose from 1, 2, or 3 hot sauces to a box
- Top-rated hot sauce box
When we’re not making our own spicy pickles, we’re buying Wickles. Wickles are the “pickle that bites back!”. These guys aren’t terribly spicy, but anyone who likes a little kick should enjoy these tasty pickles.
- Unique flavor unlike any pickle we’ve ever had
- Made in the USA
- Available on Amazon as well as some chain grocery stores
Who wouldn’t wan’t a pair of hot sauce boxer briefs? We had to throw a few silly gifts in this list. Any fan of Tapatio hot sauce will appreciate this (useful) gag gift.
- Great gag gift
- Popular Tapatio brand
Any true hot sauce lover wants their hot sauce everywhere they go, trust us. This convenient gift pack comes with a bottle of delicious Siracha and two refillable keychains for easy portability.
- Well-loved original Sriracha sauce
- BPA Free and TSA Friendly
- Can easily clip onto lunch box, purse, or keys
It’s the show with hot questions and even hotter wings. What better way to show off your love for hot sauce than to represent the Hot Ones show itself!
- Comes in many sizes and colors
- Great shirt for anyone that is a fan of the show
We love the Pepper Geek logo so much we had to put it on a hat. Any hot sauce lover is sure to appreciate this geeky, embroidered pepper hat.
- 100% cotton, unique Pepper Geek Logo
- Great gardening hat
- Use code PEPPERGEEK10 for a special discount
These aren’t ordinary hot sauces. These tiny bottles pack a serious punch because they’re potent pepper extracts. A few drops will go a long way in terms of flavor and heat.
- Extracts made from rare, single strain chili peppers
- Grown organically
- Good stocking stuffer
Take it from us, chiliheads like making their own hot sauce as much they enjoy eating it. This recipe book includes delicious sauce recipes and even ways to use them!
- Includes 32 recipes with varying levels of heat
- Easy to follow recipes with history on hot sauce
- Would make a good complement to a hot sauce making kit
We love Uncommon Good because they have lots of unique gift options. This vibrant Mexican Cooking Set is no exception.
- Day of the Dead-themed apron
- Delicious all-natural Cantina Royal hot sauces
- Apron handmade by single mothers in Oaxaca
That wraps up our list of the best gifts for hot sauce lovers! Let us know in the comments if you think there is anything we should add. We’re always on the lookout for new products for chiliheads.